Tuesday, September 06, 2005

a PANTastic record

It has just occured to me that I have achieved a unique record, which I'm pretty much sure no one outside the Arctic or Antarctic Circle must have achieved. I just realized today, that ever since my arrival in the U.S. of A. on August 1st, I have never worn anything but full pants!
Yes - that's a grand total of 37 straight days of eating, sleeping and generally spending all time (outside of the can, of course) in my jeans.

Probably the longest time I've done this since the day I was born!

Which effectively means that my knees have never seen anything in America outside the John!

5 Comments:

Blogger V said...

eeeeeeeeks.

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeks.

10:06 AM  
Blogger V said...

so much for originality, nicky lad.

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this John, and why are you letting him see your knees?

8:17 AM  
Blogger Nenlos said...

"Who is this John, and why are you letting him see your knees?"

rofl!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home