Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Man! I feel like a penguin!

Nope, not a parody on that Shania Twain song. It's kinda how it's been here lately. With "Fall" in full swing, temperatures are taking a nosedive. So, this is my way of dealing with the circumstances:

Long sleeved T-shirt below a Cardigan/Sweatshirt below a Windcheater(those thick ones), and I'm still freezing my a$$ off! Of course, the natives are still wandering about in their "loincloth" equivalents, staring at the penguin, maybe wondering if their turkey will look as stuffed at Thanksgiving!

To make things more interesting, someone at my department building has discovered the joys of digital logic!

Day 1
me: sans windcheater
temperature outside: cold
inside: air conditioning still on!!!!!!!

Day 2
me: penguin
temperature outside: collllld!
inside: blast furnace weather!

Therefore the day strated off with a mild striptease on my part. Which meant I had to carry the clothes all day. AAAAAARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Harsh said...

And...I feel like a desert camel..bloody HOTTT outhere.. ;-)

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got here thanks to Sriram. Visit me on LJ sometimes. Your writing is exactly like I'd imagined... snappy, funny and so so like one of my dear friends, Shiv.

Lakshmi

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i've been through this with you before...you don't know what cold is :P
- malini

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home