Friday, September 23, 2005

Tech Cheers - II

This is an actual cheer that we do. The most popular cheer by far.

Ramblin' Wreck

I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer,
A helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva, hell of an engineer,
Like all the jolly good fellows, I drink my whiskey clear.
I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer.

Oh, If I had a daughter sir, I'd dress her in white and gold.
And put her on the campus, to cheer the brave and bold.
But if I had a son sir, I'll tell you what he'd do:
He would yell, "To Hell With Georgia!" like his daddy used to do.

Oh I wish I had a barrel of rum, and sugar three thousand pounds,
A college bell to put it in, and the clapper to stir it 'round,
I'd drink to all the good fellows who'd come from far and near,
I'm a rambling, gambling, Hell Of An Engineer! Hey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home