Monday, December 26, 2005

I have absolutely no clue whatsoever

How arbit can you get. this is what might probably happen if these people were together at the time of the search for the philosopher's stone. God help us all! (and me, for writing this)


Yoda: Hmmm, interesting, this mirror is
Dumbledore: You like many before you have discovered the wonders of the Mirror of Erised
Yoda: Find, philosopher's stone, I must
Gollum: What'sssssss in its pocketsssessssssss?
Darth Vader: mmmmmhhhh.....mmmmmmhhhhhh I am not his Father
Gollum: look in itssss pocketssssesssssss, my precioussssssss!
Red Foreman: Dumass!
Dumbledore: you like so many before you..
Red Foreman: You say that once more and you'll receve a swift kick in the pants. Dumb-ass!!!!!
Darth Vader: mmmmmhhhhh....mmmmmmmmhhhhh I hope I'm not HIS father!
Gollum: pocketssesssss, pocketsssesss, pocketsssessss
Yoda: Interesting, this turn of events is



I plead the insanity defence

3 Comments:

Blogger Nenlos said...

Nor do I, since I don't watch star wars. but the gollum part was funny! rofl!

8:15 PM  
Blogger V said...

you knw what u'd love abt fin ?

arbitrage :p

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the heck did that come from??u've been watching too much tv and movies,dumass!!!:D

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home